Enjoy The Ride Records and Taped Noise proudly present 28: The Biohazard EP by John Murphy. Composer John Murphy has created the scores to some of the most iconic films of our generation (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later).
Pressed on 140g single-sided 12" with a screen printed B side, this EP features re-recorded and remastered tracks, available on vinyl for the very first time. Housed in a 400gsm full-color jacket with a gloss finish, featuring original artwork by Zachary Brown, this is a unique item to add to your collection.
- First Time Available On Vinyl
- Featuring Re-Recorded & Remastered Score Music From The 28 Film Series
- Pressed on 140gram Vinyl
- Housed in a 400gsm Full-Color Jacket with Gloss Finish
- Brand New Exclusive Artwork By Zachary Brown
- Classic Black LP with Red Screen-printed B Side